Thursday, July 14, 2016

Singin’ in the (Rain) Shower..


Singin’ in the (Rain)  Shower..
Also known as... Giving Charly( our dog) a bath.
#pascalcampion
A little note as well to let you guys know that I might be switching things up a bit.
I’m working on a really cool project that is taking up all my time and it’s been a lot harder these past few months to find time or mind space to do sketches on a regular basis.
So.. for the rest of the summer or longer... I’ll probably post less sketches and/or much simpler sketches, faster, looser,  not always stories.
Bear with me, because once this project is out, I think you guys are going to like it( it won’t be out for a LONG time though)
In the meantime, I’ll post some old stuff... some tips if you guys wants some and even old source files if I can find some and you guys are interested.
P






No comments: